Data privacy is of high importance for Richardt Mejer. We want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We, therefore, have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. We are responsible for any personal data delivered to www.richardtmejer.dk, and we only distribute personal information to our e-commerce partners if it is in connection with the service we are delivering to you.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Richardt Mejer is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION
The information is used only for the purpose for which they submitted, for instance, to complete a purchase on www.richardtmejer.dk . Moreover, we use the information for statistics and to map tendencies to optimize the functionality of the website. At any time you have the right to object to direct marketing (e.g. newsletters).
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Richardt Mejer will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries without adequacy decision from the European Commission.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Richardt Mejer that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail. You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Richardt Mejer at any time, except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Richardt Mejer, regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of misuse of or have misused our services within the past four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- You have made any purchase, whereby we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction in accordance with bookkeeping rules
CONDUCT OF YOUR RIGHTS
We take data privacy and protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handles your requests in relation to your rights. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.